2012-2013 Parking Pass Registration Days:
Senior Parking Registration: Tuesday, August 14th @ 8:30-11:30 am
Junior/Senior Parking Registration: Wednesday, August 15th @ 8:30-11:30 am
**Other eligible drivers who do not receive a pass, may sign-up in the High School Office the first day of school (August 16th) to be put on the waiting list for second semester availability**
PARKING PASS PRIVILEGES (HIGH SCHOOL)
- At semester end, student drivers are required to be passing all of their classes & have at least a 2.5 semester GPA. Student drivers are required to bring their most recent report card to the office when requesting/renewing a parking pass.
- Student drivers are required to provide proof of insurance for the car or cars they will use while parking on campus.
- Student drivers are required to have a valid driver's license.
- If there are not enough available spots for students who are elligible and interested in parking on-campus, a waiting list will be kept in the HS office for students who would like to be considered for parking spots that become available at the semester.
- If a student participates in a carpool, all students who are driving must meet the eligibility requirements and be registered with the High School office with proper documentation.
- Any out of school suspensions or violations of the Honor Code or Student Behavior Code will result in immediate loss of driving privileges for the remainder of the semester.
- Driving to school/parking pass privileges may be revoked for more than a semester if deemed necessary by the LNC administration.
- Student drivers are required to purchase a parking pass each semester at the cost of $25.
- Parking pass fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- There is a $10 charge to replace a lost pass.
- Parking passes will not be given to any student that has an outstanding financial obligation.
- Click here to download the Student Parking Pass Form