What does this mean for my child and other LNC students?
Elevate LNC Will:
- Turf the field
- Replace asphalt track with rubber track
- Reconfigure MS parking lot and main campus drive
- Convert many administrative offices into small group and specialized instructional space for students with greater needs
- Build fieldhouse with spectator bathrooms, Knights team store, concessions, ticket counter plus locker rooms, athletic trainer's room coaches' space, officials' changing room and equipment storage
- Replace press "deck" with brick press "box" that matches field house exterior/style
Let's Elevate LNC by next spring!
Here's how we can make it happen. LNC has anticipated and saved for this need and is able to match the first $1 million raised from our families and business sponsors. Our Athletic Booster Club has also prioritized these improvements and is donating $120,000.
Plus, corporate matches of parent donations could increase parent contributions by as much as 25%, helping us achieve the needed $3.5 million.
We can do this if most families contribute at least $3.33/day ($100/month) for 2 years. We know that's not the right number for every family; some can give more, some less. The important thing is we all contribute, making our child's school a top giving priority.