Student Parking Pass Requirements
- At semester end, student drivers are required to be passing all of their classes (no F's) and have at least a 2.0 semester GPA.
- Any out of school suspensions or multiple violations of the Honor Code or Student Behavior Code may result in immediate loss of driving privileges for the remainder of the semester.
- Driving to school/parking pass privileges may be revoked for more than a semester if deemed necessary by the LNC administration.
- Student drivers are required to bring a copy of their most recent report card to the office when requesting/renewing a parking pass.
- Student drivers are required to have a valid driver’s license.
- Student drivers are required to purchase a $50 per semester parking pass. Payment must be made online using the HS PayPal Portal. The PayPal Portal will open in August and January. Parking pass fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. There is a $10 charge to replace a lost pass.
- Parking passes will not be given to any student who has an outstanding financial obligation.
- If a student participates in a carpool, all students who are driving must meet the eligibility requirements and be registered with the high school office with proper documentation.