Student Parking Passes
Parking Pass Lottery
Student parking passes are determined by lottery. Each May, students enter the lottery for a parking pass for the next school year by signing up in the high school office. Seniors are given first priority. Then any available spaces will be for Juniors (those who are taking CPCC courses are given priority) and then to Sophomores.
2019-2020 Parking Pass
Tuesday, August 13 from 7:00 to 9:00 am (Seniors Only)
Wednesday, August 14 from 7:00 to 9:00 am
Pickup location is the HS MPR. Passes may also be picked up at the office during lunch as well as before and after school Thursday and Friday, August 15 and 16. All parking passes must be picked up by Friday, August 16. Any pass not picked up by that date will be forfeited and we will contact the next person on the waitlist
For your pass to be processed properly, you must present all required paperwork along with a copy for the office to keep. Remember to check all requirements to see if you qualify for your pass, i.e., 2.0 semester g.p.a, passing all classes, etc. See website below for all requirements.
Parking Pass Privileges (High School)
- At semester end, student drivers are required to be passing all of their classes and have at least a 2.0 semester GPA.
- Any out of school suspensions or multiple violations of the Honor Code or Student Behavior Code may result in immediate loss of driving privileges for the remainder of the semester.
- Driving to school/parking pass privileges may be revoked for more than a semester if deemed necessary by the LNC administration.
- Student drivers are required to bring a copy of their most recent report card to the office when requesting/renewing a parking pass.
- Student drivers are required to provide a copy of proof of insurance for the car or cars they will use while parking on campus.
- Student drivers are required to have a valid driver’s license.
- Student drivers are required to purchase a $50 per semester parking pass. Payment must be made online using the HS PayPal Portal. The PayPal Portal will open on August 1st. Parking pass fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. There is a $10 charge to replace a lost pass.
- Parking passes will not be given to any student who has an outstanding financial obligation.
- If a student participates in a carpool, all students who are driving must meet the eligibility requirements and be registered with the high school office with proper documentation.