Boots, Bulls & BBQ Sponsorships
Sponsorships are available at varying price points with an assortment of benefits. Your business' support helps offset our event's cost so that the ticket price is more affordable for our families and staff.
Click HERE for information on sponsoring this event.
THANK YOU! to Our Sponsors:
BB&T Capital Markets presents...
Boots Bulls & BBQ
our 20th Year Celebration
March 23, 2019 - 5:00-10:00pm
Rural Hill, Huntersville
Know Before You Go:
- House Smoked Pulled Pork Sliders; Grilled Peach BBQ Chicken Skewers; Mini Crab Cakes
- Smoky Mac & Cheese Bar with various toppings including bacon, crab, pickled jalapenos and scallions
- Pimento Cheese Puffs; Cornbread & Cheddar Stuffed Mushrooms; Grilled Vegetable Skewers; Fresh Fruit Tray
- Strawberry Shortcake Shooters; Chocolate Dipped Pecan Pie Squares; Apple Berry Cobbler with Fresh Whipped Cream
- Selection of beer, wine, hard cider and spiked sparkling beverages
- Only credit cards accepted
- Drink “ticket” required to get drink; no credit card transactions at bar itself
- Pre-purchased drink tickets will be REFUNDED within 10 days from the event if the guest is unable to attend the event, but will NOT be refunded if the guest attends and doesn’t use
- Pre-purchased drink ticket sales closed March 21
- Drink tickets CAN be bought at the event at the Drink Ticket Sales table located in the Cultural Center at Rural Hill or via a “roving drink ticket sales volunteer"
- Chance to win $$$ prizes at Athletic Boosters Club drawing and Head & Tails game
- Lively Atmosphere with music, yard games (corn hole, giant Jenga and Connect 4, Plinko), inflatable basketball hoops and...a BULL. (OK, so it’s mechanical, but still…)
- Spirited Poker Tournament
- Silent & Live Auctions sporting unique items available nowhere else
- NCAA basketball tournament shown on 3 screens
We're also looking for help to make this event even better and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Click here for volunteer opportunities.
OPTIONAL CHILDCARE AVAILABLE
LNC Cheerleaders are offering a childcare option from 4:45pm - 9:30pm for children ages 5 -11 at the MS campus. If you would like to reserve a spot for your child(ren) please click here to sign-up. You will receive an email with the registration form and information on how to make payment.