What does this mean for my child and other LNC students?
Elevate LNC Will:
- Turf the field DONE!
- Replace asphalt track with rubber track IN PROGRESS!
- Reconfigure MS parking lot and main campus drive IN PROGRESS!
- Convert many administrative offices into small group and specialized instructional space for students with greater needs DONE!
- Build fieldhouse with spectator bathrooms, Knights team store, concessions, ticket counter plus locker rooms, athletic trainer's room coaches' space, officials' changing room and equipment storage WE NEED YOUR HELP!
- Replace press "deck" with brick press "box" that matches field house exterior/style WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Let's Continue to Elevate LNC!
Here's how we can make it happen. LNC has anticipated and saved for this need and is able to match the first $1 million raised from our families and business sponsors. Our Athletic Booster Club has also prioritized these improvements and has donated $100,000.
Plus, corporate matches of parent donations could increase parent contributions by as much as 25%, helping us achieve the needed $3.5 million.
We can do this if most families contribute at least $3.33/day ($100/month) for 2 years. We know that's not the right number for every family; some can give more, some less. The important thing is we all contribute, making our child's school a top giving priority.