LAKE NORMAN CHARTER LOTTERY
Lake Norman Charter is accepting applications for grades K-12 for the 2019-2020 school year.
The deadline to apply is 11:59pm on Thursday, January 31, 2019.
Click on Prospective Families for information about enrollment, the lottery and school tours.
PTO STAFF GIFTING PROGRAM
The PTO Gifting Committee is responsible for purchasing gifts for ALL staff members with funds donated by parents and families. We realize that you may have your own gift giving plans and we encourage you to continue with those plans and ideas. Your student’s teachers favorite’s list is located in Resources on all three Parent 2 Parent groups in Schoology. We are simply offering another option during the busy holiday season – let us to do the shopping for you and consider us your holiday elves!
If you are interested in taking part in this gifting program, please use this link. You may also place a contribution in an envelope for any amount in the drop box located in the office of each school. Cash or checks are accepted. Checks should be made payable to LNC PTO.
The deadline for donations is Friday, November 30.
Thank you for your continued generosity to our school staff and we wish you all a very Happy Holiday Season!
HS THEATRE PROGRAM IS ADVANCING TO STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS!
For the 4th straight year, Lake Norman Charter HS Theatre Program won our regional site and is advancing to the State Championships!
Below are our award recipients:
- Excellence in Building and Design: Nathan Wilson, Brady McKay, Mathew Patterson, Nathan Glocke, & Javon Campbell (“The Boys”)
- Excellence in Scenic Design and Choreography: “Boy Meets Girl: A Young Love Story”
- Barbizon Excellence in Costume Design: Presley Sherwood, Caroline Perry, Madison Dabney, Aimee Viola
- Barbizon Excellence in Set Design: “The Boys”
- Excellence in Acting: Khalia Berry
- Excellence in Acting: Sarah McElroy
- Excellence in Acting: Davis Cleveland
- Outstanding Female in Acting: Luci Dinonno
- Outstanding in Directing: Brittany Blitstein
- Excellence in Ensemble Acting: “Elephant’s Graveyard"
- Distinguished Play and Cast Your Vote: “Boy Meets Girl: A Young Love Story.” Will be advancing to state championships!
Congratulations to Mr. Willets and all of the Theatre Program participants!
Lake Norman Charter is a K-12th grades college preparatory charter school that prepares students to be community leaders who demonstrate a life-long desire to learn, lead and serve.
Portrait of a Lake Norman Charter Graduate:
Exhibits collaboration, creativity, and critical thinking;
Models adaptability, integrity and personal accountability;
Demonstrates confidence, fortitude, and purpose;
Displays astute technological agility and earnest digital citizenship;
Approaches the world with open-mindedness, humility, and
the capacity to understand and value different perspectives.