PTO Lunch Program
LNC is a "bring your own lunch" school. However, the PTO offers a fundraising lunch program. The LNC lunch program is a fun and easy way to support our school. Whether you are ordering lunches for your child or volunteering to serve the prepackaged meals, you will be supporting the PTO. Volunteer hours count towards your Serve10 goal, and the proceeds have a huge impact on our clubs, bands, sports and classrooms!
- Set up your account and place your order as soon as possible, so that we can help you prior to the close of the order period.
- You will receive a reminder email at the beginning and end of each ordering period if you answered yes to receive system emails. You can change or confirm your answer under "Update My Information."
- All orders must be paid for prior to the close of the order period. Any unpaid orders remaining after the order period closes will not be processed.
- The system will not accept late orders; please be sure to submit and pay for your order early.
- If you forget your password or need help, you can select "forgot my password" or "get help" on the login page; or email the coordinator at:
Lunch Ordering Periods and Lunch Ordering Deadlines
Instructions for using the lunch ordering system:
- First time users create your online account: Click here
- Returning users with students moving from ES to MS or MS to HS: Click here
- Returning users with no changes from last year: Click here
- Submit an order: Click here
- Confirm your order: Click here
- Change your order (during open ordering period): Click here
If there are opportunities to get involved by volunteering to serve lunch, the PTO will publicize them through Schoology.