PTO Lunch Program
LNC is a "bring your own lunch" school. However, the PTO offers a fundraising lunch program. The LNC lunch program is a fun and easy way to support our school. Whether you are ordering lunches for your child or volunteering to serve the prepackaged meals, you will be supporting your team, band, club or the PTO. Volunteer hours count towards your Serve10 goal, and the proceeds greatly impact our clubs, bands, sports, and classrooms!
- Set up your account and place your order as soon as possible, so that we can help you prior to the close of the order period.
- You will receive a reminder email at the beginning and end of each ordering period if you answered yes to receive system emails. You can change or confirm your answer under update my information.
- All orders must be paid prior to the close of the order period. Any unpaid orders remaining after the order period is closed will not be processed.
- The system will not accept late orders; please be sure to submit and pay for your order early.
- If you forget your password or need help, you can select "forgot my password" or "get help" on the login page; or email the coordinator at:
Instructions for using the lunch ordering system:
First time users create your online account: Click here
Returning users with students at more than one school: Click here
Returning users with no changes from last year: Click here
Submit an order: Click here
Get involved by volunteering to serve lunch:
No hairnet required! Join other parents and have fun supporting your team, club, band and the PTO by serving prepackaged lunches to our students. It is an easy way to connect with other LNC families and to be involved in the school. Hours served count toward your Serve10 goal.
HS lunch volunteers serve from 10:00am to 12:00pm. Sign up to volunteer here.
MS lunch volunteers serve from 10:00am to 12:15pm. Sign up to volunteer here.
ES lunch volunteers serve from 10:00am to 12:00pm. Sign up to volunteer here.
When you arrive at school, please check in at the office. You will then go to the lunch area, receive and verify the food delivery, and work with your team to distribute the prepackaged lunches to students. Detailed volunteer instructions will be available in the lunch area. It's fun, easy and it greatly impacts our school.
Lunch Online Program Coordinators
HS: Isatta Kuyateh - firstname.lastname@example.org
MS: Laura Eckert - email@example.com
ES: Stephanie Francione and Nikki Lowe - firstname.lastname@example.org